Plan For Winter Fun
Stay warm and dry, dress appropriate for outdoor winter activities.
- Check the forecast and prepare for all types of weather, including rain, snow and sun. We operate regardless of the weather. Even if it's sunny, it's still best to wear snow gear.
- Having fun is so much easier with the right clothes. Wear a hat, gloves, snow pants, boots and your best winter coat/jacket and remember to layer up!
- Outerwear should be water resistant at a minimum, we recommend fully waterproof outerwear. Good outerwear means you'll stay dry, which leads to more fun on the hill.
- Having multiple layers of clothing underneath your jacket and snow pants allows you to always maintain a good body temperature. Too hot? Remove a layer. Too cold? Add a layer.
- If it's snowing you might consider bringing goggles if you have a set.
- Leave your pets at home. We love our pets too, but the Tubing Center is no place for your beloved animal.