Consecutive Week Lesson Programs Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: When you register for an age based program, please be sure your child is within the referenced age range by January 1, 2018.
Click here for a printable Multi-Week Lesson registration form.
- All Summit SnowSport School Consecutive Week Lessons (CWL) are multiple week coaching only packages and do not include lift tickets or equipment.
- Prices listed are for coaching only.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to move you to a waitlist if your Payment Plan does not remain in good standing and/or is not paid in full before November 1st. If this happens you may still be able to transfer into a different program.
- If your Payment Plan is not paid in full by November 1st and you do not wish to be placed on a waitlist or transfer to another program you will forfeit your reservation and will not be eligible for a credit/refund.
- We offer an early purchase discount if you purchase your program prior to Labor Day.
- After November 15th there is a $40 Administrative Fee.
- After December 15th there is a $40 Administrative Fee and an additional $50 Rush Processing Fee.
- The Summit SnowSport School will be organized and ready for operations on the dates, times and locations listed on the website and in your confirmation letter (see Postponements and cancellations for exceptions).
- It is important that a participant attend each day of their program because groups progress together. When a participant misses a session they fall behind the group and may not be able to catch back up, this means that the entire group loses valuable learning time while the participant is reassessed and a determination is made whether or not to move that participant to a different group.
- Absence means forfeiting that program day and may mean moving to a different group.
- We do not offer make-ups, refunds or credits for a participant that is absent.
- We do not guarantee group sizes.
- We do not guarantee that you will get the same coach each week.
- Please arrive on time!
- Please be sure to use the restroom before arriving at the meeting area.
- Please be at the program meeting area prepared with your equipment, lift ticket or season passes and ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to the program start time.
- This is very important because groups leave the meeting areas promptly at the scheduled start time.
- Our coaches are in high demand and have tight schedules so adhering to our start and finish times means that all of our participants are not inconvenienced.
- We do not provide make up sessions for late arrivals.
- We do not transport children to their group if they arrive late.
- Parents are responsible for attending to their children before and after programs as well as connecting and/or collecting their children directly with the coach.
- Lift tickets, season passes and equipment rentals are sold separately.
- Mountain access in the form of a lift ticket or season pass is required for all participants regardless of age or ability.
- It is your responsibility to come prepared and on time to the lesson with the appropriate lift season pass or lift ticket.
- If a participant forgets their lift ticket or season pass and does not have one when the session begins, they will be sent to Guest Services to get a lift ticket. If this happens, they will most likely miss their session.
- We do not provide make up sessions for participants who forget their lift ticket/season pass.
- We also do not catch children up with classes that have already left the meeting area.
- Students successfully registered in CWL programs before November 15, 2017 are eligible for participant discounted season pass pricing.
- Participants are responsible for their own equipment (skis/boots/poles; snowboard/boots).
- Participants must arrive at the meeting area on time with their equipment in proper working order and with their boots on their feet.
- Transfers are requests to switch programs, times, locations, or transfer of program purchase to another friend or family member.
- A participant may transfer between programs, start times, or days provided there is room in the program into which they would like to transfer.
- There will be a $50 administrative fee for each transfer.
- Transfers made after Dec 15th, 2017 will incur an additional $50 Rush Processing fee.
- Transfers are NOT permitted after the CWL program start date.
- Please note that season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and if a participant decides to transfer their CWL purchase to another person, the original participant will be liable for the full cost of their season pass provided they purchased a pass at the discounted rate for CWL participants. Also, the recipient of the CWL transfer will need to provide their own lift access. Please remember that you may not use another person’s season pass or lift ticket and that pass fraud is a crime.
- 425-434-6789 SnowSports HOTLINE - Call this number prior to driving up to The Summit for last minute updates!
- In cases of severe weather we may need to postpone part or a whole program. When this happens we will make every attempt to offer a make-up day following the last scheduled day of the program. Please plan your schedules accordingly.
- In the event of a prolonged postponement we will communicate to you via the email address in your profile, update the HOTLINE and the CWL Update webpage with relevant information.
- If a student chooses not to participate in a scheduled make-up session, there will be no additional make-up days provided.
- In the event the ski area is closed due to road closures or acts of nature causing part or entire lift and slope closures, the SnowSports School may consider offering a make-up day.
- We do not give Credits and/or refunds for participants missing all or part of a CWL program.
- We do not give Credits and/or refunds for participants who are waitlisted and/or transferred into another program because their Payment Plan did not remain in good standing and/or was not paid in full before November 1st.
- Conditions apply for incidents such as major physical impairment and re-location. Any credit/refund will be in the form of a gift card.
- Pro-rated credits are issued as a Gift Card will be made if any part of the program is cancelled by The Summit SnowSports School due to lack of participation or if a student must withdraw due to a major physical impairment that occurs after the program starts.
- All credit requests must be made in writing by mail to The Summit SnowSports School accompanied with original verification and must arrive in our office PRIOR TO THE LAST DAY OF THE PROGRAM. There is an additional $50.00 non-refundable administrative processing fee for all credit/refund requests. Address for mailing: Summit SnowSports School, PO Box 1068, Snoqualmie Pass, WA 98068
- We do not give partial Credits and/or refunds for missed days and/or times in the event the ski area is closed due to road closures or acts of nature causing part or entire lift and slope closures.
- We do not give Credits and/or refunds for programs, or portions of programs, that we are unable to deliver due to weather. You are making an investment in your snowsports education and training; weather is an important factor in this investment. Weather can be unpredictable and uncontrollable. We will make every attempt to maximize our ability to provide you with the snowsports education that you expect; however, The Summit SnowSports School cannot be held liable for acts of nature beyond our control.
Contacting the SnowSports School
The Summit SnowSports School
PO Box 1068
Snoqualmie Pass, WA 98068
SnowSports SNOWLINE: (425)-434-6789 (for program cancellation information)