SnowSports School Season Passes
For guests enrolled in Summit SnowSports School consecutive week lessons or registered in a program with a private ski school we offer summer pricing on season passes from June 1 thru the winter. The actual season pass discount becomes active after September 15 (fall pricing).
To be eligible for a discounted Summit season pass, you must:
- Be a registered participant in a Summit SnowSports School Multi-Week Lesson. Click here to see our Multi-Week Lesson offerings.
- Discounted season pass information is included with your Multi-Week Lesson confirmation letter. Check there for details.
- Be a registered participant in a private ski school program. A student application will be provided by the ski school director upon enrollment.
If you have questions, please call 425) 434-7669.
ORDER YOUR PASS
Season Pass Photo Submittal
There are three ways to get a new season pass photo in our system:
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include passholders full name, date of birth, and daytime phone contact)
- Upload a photo via Guest Lookup. Look yourself up by typing in your name and date of birth, then click on “upload photo” and follow the steps.
- Come in to a Guest Services location to have your photo taken.
Photo upload requirements:
- Must be under 3MB.
- JPEG format.
- Photo should be well lit.
- Photo should be a close up head shot.
- No hats, sunglasses, or other accessories that make facial recognition difficult.